Job: Project Manager/ Quantity Surveyor
Our client is looking for Project Manager with a background in Quantity Surveying or Estimating to join their Dublin city centre team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to work in their practice, an international Building and Project Consultancy. Position would be based in Dublin city centre with a very competitive salary and attractive benefits.
The focus of the job is:
To deliver project management and cost consultancy services within a range of industries including; residential, office and retail fit-out, healthcare and industrial.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or currently studying towards such while in employment.
- Displays an understanding of specifications, bills of quantities/schedules of works and drawings.
- Capable of extracting quantities from drawings and preparation of required tender documentation.
- Computer literate in MS Office, NBS, AutoCAD and Buildsoft.
- Experience dealing competently with Clients, Design Teams & Contractors.
- Proactive attitude to challenging projects.
- Commitment to an expanding practice.
- Able to lead single and multiple projects from consultation to completion
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - email@example.com to apply or for further information and be in with a chance of joining this award-winning consultancy.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.