Position: Project Manager - Fintech
Location: Dublin City, South
Salary: Negotiable D.O.E
Are you passionate about application enhancements, a natural born leader who thrives in a fast paced environment?
Harvey Nash is seeking an experienced Project Manager with funds/investment systems enhancements experience for a client we manage recruitment for in Dublin within the Investment Management space.
They are privately owned organisation that prides themselves on their research driven mindset and state-of-the-art technology platform enabling unique and in-depth analysis.
Their technology department is implementing new systems and requires a Project Manager to take ownership on the delivery of the project.
A key component of the role will be to deliver technology solutions which are aligned to the strategic roadmap and long term Business needs.
This position would suit a Project Manager with ambitions to lead high level projects within a fast paced and dynamic global company.
A detailed job specification is available upon request.
- Bachelor's degree in a business or technology discipline
- Manage project budgets, ensuring actuals and forecasts are tracked.
- Work with the Programme Manager to ensure that key initiatives are fully integrated into the overall plan
- Data Management project experience preferred.
- Deliver technology solutions which are aligned to our strategic roadmap and long term Business needs
- Support the organisational adoption of Agile delivery methodology within both our Technology and Business areas
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in funds or investment sector.
- Ability to deliver projects on time, within budget and with approved scope
If you are considering new opportunities and would like to hear more please call Jason Matthews on 01 6741419 to discuss in confidence.