Position: Project Manager - Fintech
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: Negotiable D.O.E
Are you passionate about application enhancements, a natural born leader and thrive in a fast paced environment?
Harvey Nash is seeking an experienced Project Manager with Agile, vendor management and regulatory experience for a client we manage recruitment for in Dublin within the Fintech space.
They are an award winning global client lifecycle management solutions company specializing in providing streamlining solutions to financial institutes. Headquartered in Ireland with operations in the UK, USA and Asia-Pacific, they have grown from strength to strength over the last 5 years and their products are used by some of the top financial institutions in the world.
A key component of the role will be managing and co-ordinating the end-to-end project activities from initiation to implementation
This position would suit a Project Manager with ambitions to lead high level projects within a fast paced and dynamic global company.
A detailed job specification is available upon request.
- Bachelor's degree in a business or technology discipline
- Manage project budgets, ensuring actuals and forecasts are tracked.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience managing IT projects and working on the vendor side
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager
- Significant business experience using various project and program management methodologies in a variety of environments
- Regulatory experience and proven knowledge of the financial services industry would be an advantage
- Must have worked as a Project Manager in a Professional Services capacity for a software vendor, ideally in the Financial Services sector
- Experience in Client/stakeholder facing roles
- Strong communication skills
If you are considering new opportunities and would like to hear more please call Jason Matthews on 01 6741419 to discuss in confidence.