Our client, a Global Multi-National Tech Giant, is seeking a Project Manager to join their team. You will be involved in project management under Senior PM from initiation to closure on global projects assigning tasks and coordinating project work at a global level.
- Tracking, analyzing and reporting project status to stakeholders.
- Creating and updating project documentation.
- Ensuring that project communications run smoothly, keeping key stakeholders and decision makers engaged.
- Leading small impactful projects.
- Experience in network engineering and/or related technical roles in the telecommunications or internet industries.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience in project management.
- Industry experience managing/coordinating projects within network infrastructure/deployments.
- Proven project management skills, including scope management, risk/issue management and reporting at multiple levels in an organisation.
- Experience with project management practices and tools to create, manage and track project performance, cost, verify scope.
- Proven ability to manage project priorities and technical resources, plus relationships with multiple partner-teams, and/or vendors.
- Adaptive to change.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong analytical, reporting, and problem solving skills.
- Working experience with data analytics tools PLX, SQL etc
- Able to think outside of the box.