Project Manager - IT Infrastructure
An experienced Project Manager to be part of an IT Infrastructure Services Team, to be responsible for ensuring an infrastructure projects are delivered on time and on budget with a focus on outstanding customer service.
The key focus of this role will be complete ownership of projects from customer acceptance of proposal through to project sign off and closure.
- Relevant third level education and training.
- 10+ years of project management experience, including management of complex projects with significant cross-functional interdependencies
- Demonstrated superior project management skills and experience.
- Must have the ability to plan a project and appropriately stay within plan and within budget.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail. Able to keep track of numerous detail-intensive tasks and ensure their completion and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills and the ability to influence others to achieve desired results in a very dynamic environment.
- At ease with shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to manage internal resources, client and vendor relationship management
- Strong negotiation and mediation, persuasive and planning skills.
- Ability to adapt and work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Certification in project management and/or a membership of an appropriate industry professional association.