Pharmaceutical Project Manager Job
FRS Recruitment are proud to be collaborating with this International Life Sciences company in Waterford to recruit for a Project Manager . The Project Manager will work within their pharmaceutical services division, the role will be responsible for managing lab support services for pharmaceutical customers.
Project Manager Permanent Days Attractive Sal & Benefits Waterford Pharmaceuticals
This company offers a wonderful opportunity for development and career progression. They seek communicative, enthusiastic and ambitious people to work for them and reward their employees with a diverse and valuable working experience.
This is a challenging, multi-faceted role for someone with a commercial scientific background where you have experience of project management. As project manager, you will confidently engage with people at all levels of the company and be the communication link between the client and the laboratory personnel.
This Pharmaceutical Project Manager Job would ideally suit an experienced Senior Lab Analyst who is highly experienced within a pharma GMP setting
The Pharmaceutical Project Manager will :
- Act as project manager for clients' projects
- Acts as an advocate to both client and internal laboratory and balances requirements with both to ensure project success and ensure that information is available to all who need it.
- Obtain necessary information for quote preparation
- Use and development of project management tools to achieve consistency in project delivery across the business
- Coordination with other internal departments as projects require
- Project Management and Delivery Milestone attainment / communication
- Audits sample paperwork
- Schedules, coordinates and participates in client conference calls, visits and audits; attends meetings with technical groups as required
- Documents client interactions into the project log database.
- Continuous improvement - identification of opportunities for improvement of quality and service with client group, formulation and implementation of action plans for continuous improvement.
To apply for this position, you should demonstrate commercial experience within the scientific or pharmaceutical industry with experience of building relationships and managing a full project.
- Project Management Training Desirable
- Knowledge of GMP analysis; product development commercialisation and manufacturing/supply chain process for their clients and markets and the testing and service requirements therein.
- Knowledge of regulatory authorities, guidelines and quality systems relative to industry
- You should possess excellent organisational skills, ability to work collaboratively with other members of the team
Apply Today! Or Contact Felicity at FRS Recruitment for more information
Keywords: Pharma Project Manager, Project Manager, Senior QC Lab Analyst, QC analyst, Documentation Review, Lab Manager Job, Project Manager Job Pharma
Pension, Health Ins, Bonus, Life Ass