Project Manager – L&D Projects
My client is one of the countries leading companies in the pharmaceutical sector. They are now recruiting a Project Manager in the Learning and Development space on a contract basis. This is a great opportunity to join a global company with 70,000+ employees worldwide. This job will allow you to work remotely for the most, with some travel to sites, both in Dublin and Carlow when required.
The ideal candidate
• 5+ years experience in Learning and Development in a management role
• 5+ years experience with Project, Organisational and Change Management
• Industry knowledge, or similar sector experience
• B.S. in L&D, HR, Science, Computer Science or Project Management
• Assess and implement the L&D process for existing and potential new areas
• Liaise with the Global teams, in L&D and HR, in the evolution of all new projects
• A crucial member of the Learning and Development team in all daily delivery plans
• Develop and lead all related L&D training, meetings and agendas cross sites
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job. Or call Philomena O’Reilly for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 671 email: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.