Project Manager wanted! Become a part of a leading global pharmaceutical company in their Cork branch. 11 months' contract. 60EU per hour.
- Ensuring that projects are delivery on time, to agreed level of quality and within approved budget
- Controlling project cost management through the project life cycle
- Delivering effective & accurate project progress reports that can be analysed and understood at all levels within the organisation
- Responsible for project stakeholder management to ensure effective delivery of project objectives – including escalation management
- Creating and controling project plans for departmental, cross departmental, and company-wide projects
- Responsible for project delivery risk and issue management, including the identification and implementation of risk and issue mitigating actions
- Effectively communicating with and managing key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Proactively managing issues, proposing mitigation/response plans to resolve issues and effectively implementing the action plan
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of projects.
- Lead teams providing on-going coaching and support to all team members, including the identification and development of key talent and skills within the site.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards. Participate and Comply with the Quality Management System.
- 8-10 years' experience in project delivery of a broad spectrum of projects in the Pharma industry preferably including experience managing and scheduling Supply Chain projects
- 3rd level or engineering trade qualification
- Project management qualification such as Project Management Professional etc.
- Experience with Management Systems such as PM, EHS, Trackwise, SAP, PRINCE, Microsoft PM etc.
- Stakeholder management of multi decision makers, colleagues, peers and cross functional teams
- Lead six sigma experience is essential, minimum yellow belt, preferable green belt
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a continuous improvement focus
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.