JOB TITLE: Project Manager/ Senior Project Manager
REF. NO: J4956
JOB TYPE: Permanent
We are currently recruiting a Project Manager / Senior Project Manager to support sectors within our Dun Laoghaire Office. The successful candidate will be accountable for the delivery of the projects with focus on the scope, budget, schedule and technical quality output.
- Management of the overall project delivery through all project stages from project initiation to project close out. The projects may require feasibility studies, consenting including all relevant statutory processes, design, procurement, construction and commissioning, as applicable.
- Lead or contribute to multi-disciplinary projects tender preparation in response to Client’s PQQs/ RFTs
- Preparation of the Project Execution Plans and delivery of the projects to meet / set project targets
- Overall project performance monitoring, controlling and reporting including the preparation of internal and external project reports
- Ensure that designs comply with the appropriate standards, are fit for purpose and have been reviewed and approved
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the diverse multi-disciplinary teams, teams motivation and leadership
- Liaise with Clients, third-party Consultants, Contractors and other Stakeholders as appropriate. Co-ordinate, attend meetings and prepare records of these meetings
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in management of infrastructure projects
- Relevant third level qualification in engineering or related discipline.
- Chartered Engineer or near chartered.
- Qualification in project management such as PMP, PRINCE II will be advantageous
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies and industry best practice
- Good business acumen with financial perspective in the forefront
- Strong technical experience in delivery of infrastructural and/or construction projects
- Proven track record in dealing with complex issues, proactively and in a timely fashion and ability to achieve results within the set timeframe
- Experience of developing and maintaining effective strategic partnerships with key stakeholders and ability to influence the key decision makers
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team with excellent people management skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability, proactive development, motivation and engagement of the team
- Capacity to self-motivate
At RPS, we are a recognised leader in multidisciplinary engineering, environmental, project communications and project management consultancy. We are 5,600 professional consultants and service providers with deep expertise in things that matter. We define, design and manage projects in the property, energy, transport, water, defence and security and resources sectors across 125 countries. In Ireland, we employ 600 of the most talented, high-performing professionals in the industry.
If you would like to join a company that will challenge you to be creative in designing sustainable solutions and is passionate about the service it provides, join RPS.
In return, you will be offered a dynamic and stimulating career with an attractive reward package along with a great team environment. In addition, we deliver a comprehensive training and development programme for all professional levels.
Applications will be accepted via the following link only:
(Registration needed) including the relevant Ref. Number (J4956)
We do not require the assistance of Agencies at this time
Note: As with all positions, due to the dynamic nature of RPS’s business, key responsibilities will evolve and change over time.