We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our Digital Factory Roll out team and help deliver this transformational project in our Carragaline facility.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
The Technical Function is our team of enabling experts offering knowledge and partnership to functions on specialist subjects including engineering, quality and productivity. They ensure operations and food safety excellence for our team. Could you bring a new dimension to our technical expertise? If so, we could take your talents to a whole new level.
- Responsible for the delivery of the Digital Factory Filling solution ‘Roll Out’ to Carrigaline Plant (Budget, Schedule, Resources, Vendor/ Supplier management and successful deployment)
- Ensure key deliverables around Testing, Data migration, Change Management, Operational Readiness, Security/Controls are planned and executed appropriately
- Define and maintain Governance for planning, prioritisation, delivery and overall management of the project.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Plant leadership teams to ensure successful project execution
- Ensure project management methodology deliverables align with Global IT PMO standards and PGCS Change Management Processes
- Conduct Project stage gates and/other Project checkpoints
- Ensure Solutions are implemented and maintained in compliance with Controls
- Creates project lessons learned
- Ensure adherence to PGCS’s project management processes and templates assuring adherence to SOX compliance and controls
- Ensure the implementation schedules are developed, communicated, and have flexibility while managing budgets
- Establish a reporting framework focused on value-added advice and early identification of work and issues
- Ensures the right resources are available as required
- Communicates and provides timely focussed updates to all stakeholders (Program Management, Carrigaline Leadership Team, Project Sponsors)
- Lead / participate in project team meetings and other meetings as required to manage the implementation and ensure project team are always engaged and informed
- Highlights and manages project issues to timely resolution
- Potential travel requirements to other PGCS locations as part of project
Essential Criteria i.e. qualifications and/or experience (this will be assessed during short-listing)
- Degree qualification
- 5-7 Years’ experience of project/ programme execution within complex manufacturing environments (chemical, F&B or pharma)
- Proven ability to define and lead projects and direct/motivate project teams
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively in stressful, fast-paced situations, with the personal leadership to influence and positively motivate self and peers
- Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate with key business partners, including senior leadership is critical.
- Action oriented and results driven with an ability to drive new and innovative solutions in alignment to the organisations strategy.
- Understanding of Change Management Principles
- Passion for Continuous Improvement and opportunity leveraging new technology / digital solutions
- Successful track record in managing Digital Technologies focused on operations – including manufacturing, supply chain, engineering and quality would be an advantage
- Experience of discrete Digital Solution Implementation
- Project Management certification (PMP, PRINCE, etc)
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary