Project Officer – FTC
Looking for a Project Officer to join regulatory body in Dublin City Centre.
Project Officer must have high attention to detail and ability to work with high levels of confidential information, previous experience in the regulatory sector would be an advantage.
This is a 1-year fixed term contract, would suit an individual with 1 years’ administration experience looking to build their experience further.
• Engage in multiple projects within organisation
• Support administration work, drafting correspondence, emails and letters.
• Answering incoming calls and Reception cover.
• Generating reports and writing up results.
• Organising meetings with internal and external stakeholders
• Maintaining Confidentiality
• 1-2 years’ administration experience.
• Microsoft Office Proficient
• Third Level Qualification
• Knowledge of procedures and activities within a statutory framework is desirable
• High Attention to Detail
• Good Interpersonal skills
Please apply now or contact Aisling in Sigmar on 01 4744616 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.