- Project Support
- Private Healthcare institution
- City Centre
As the Project Support specialist within the organisation’s CEO team, your role will be managing stakeholder engagement and smaller research-based projects. This is a brand-new role within the business and will suit someone with strong multitasking and presentation skills. You will collaborate closely with the Programme Manager and report directly to the CEO, managing bite-sized projects that will entertain your appetite to be challenged.
As this team grows, there are ample opportunities to step into a more senior Project Management role within the team. There is a vision for this person to collaborate with the Programme management on a digital transformation programme as they take on more responsibility in the company.
This role will suit a qualified project manager who exceeds expectations in project planning, reporting and governance and has a desire to contribute to continuous improvement techniques. Communication and organisation will be key to the success of your role as Project Support Specialist as you will be responsible for communicating the vision and detail of each new process initiative as well as dealing with stakeholders and senior board members of project planning and overview.
The role offers plenty of room for growth and it is an entirely new role with a major scope for progression.
- Assist in the planning and reporting of ongoing projects to senior stakeholders within the business
- Prepare regular updates for the CEO team and Programme Manager
- Carry out presentations on recent discoveries in the healthcare sector
- Create and update project plans, defining deliverables, milestones and timelines
- Foster a good working relationship with Project teams across the business
- Experience in healthcare is a distinct bonus but not essential
- 1-3 years in similar project support or PMO role
- Exposure to Agile and Lean methodologies
35,000 - 40,000
This is a 6month FTC with the opportunity to take on a Project Management role on a permanent basis after the initial 6months
For more information contact Karla O’ Rourke confidentially on +353 1 649 8503 or email your CV Karla.orourke@Archer.ie
I specialize in recruiting for PMO, Project and Programme Managers, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy