Role: Accounts Administrator, Property Management Business Line
Permanent, full time role
BNP Paribas Real Estate, one of the leading international realestate providers, offers its clients a comprehensive range of services thatspan the entire real estate lifecycle: Property Development, Transaction,Consulting, Valuation, Property Management and Investment Management. With5,400 employees, BNP Paribas Real Estate supports owners, leaseholders,investors and communities thanks to its local expertise across 32 countries(through its facilities and its Alliance network) in Europe, the Middle-Eastand Asia. BNP Paribas Real Estate, as part of the BNP Paribas Group, generated€ 1.01 Bn of revenues in 2019.
For more information please visit: and
We are seeking to recruit an Account Administrator to join our PropertyManagement Business Line.
The ideal candidate is a highly confident and motivatedprofessional, with excellent written and oral communications skills and a keeninterest in the residential and commercial real estate market. Reporting to theExecutive Director & Head of Property Management, he/she will provideaccounting assistance to the Property Management Team ensuring prompt andeffective support with the running accounts for a portfolio of commercial andresidential properties under management including shopping centres, offices,etc.
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Processing and attending to Tenant amendments & queries;
- Processing creditors invoices for commercial and residential properties under management and processing payments of same in a timely manner;
- Credit control administration for invoices received and issued;
- Reconciling bank accounts & disbursement of client funds and attending to Property Managers’ and Directors’ queries on same;
- Managing daily cash book entries, rent transfers, rent & service charge raising;
- Preparing monthly & quarterly client reports;
- Generating annual billing of insurance premiums;
- Completing VAT reports and returns for managed properties;
- Administering Payroll for any sub contracted employee;
- Assisting with the accounts payable process;
Qualifications, experience and soft skills required:
- While a degree is not essential to perform this role, please note that applications from candidates who achieved a degree would be preferred; please also note that candidates who achieved accounting technician type of qualification will take precedence.
- Experience with the Property Management Software TRAMPS will be a clear advantage;
- Proven experience working in a similar role within a property management agency firm;
- Capable of working to tight deadlines and under own initiative;
- Proven ability of being able to work independently and to show initiative, drive, and integrity, as well as work effectively as part of a team;
- Excellent communications and diplomatic skills is an essential requirement for this role;
- Expert use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint;
- Proven ability to effectively prioritise work and dealing with high volumes of work;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- It is an essential requirement of the role that the successful candidate is fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Please send your updated curriculum vitae to Eleonora Basile,Director, Human Resources & Support Functions at quoting the reference: BNPPRE – PM_Accounting2020
We thank all candidates interested in working for BNPPRE, howeveronly candidates who will be selected to commence our recruitment process willbe contacted. BNPPRE Ireland does not accept any speculative applications receivedvia recruitment agency.
BNP Paribas Real Estate Ireland is an equal opportunity employer.