My client a West Dublin based construction supply company is seeking to hire a Purchasing Manager on an initial 6-month contract with a view to permanency. You will hit the ground running and help implement the company’s purchasing policies.
- Maintain supplier relationships and seek out new business
- Solve any issues relating to purchases
- Complete periodic reviews of stock levels and forecast stock requirements based on the ever-changing needs of the business.
- Compare product deliveries with issued purchase orders and contact suppliers when there are discrepancies.
- Arrange transportation with hauliers for delivery of our orders to our depot.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally possess 5 years+ experience in a purchasing role.
- An ability to work and communicate as part of a team
- Great attitude and a motivation to learn and be part of a team
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
For more information on the Purchasing Manager role please send your CV to robert.melia@osborne .ie