Reporting to the Purchasing Manager you will be joining a multinational manufacturing procurement team in Galway for a one-year fixed term contract.
You will be:
- Running local tenders including strategizing for RFP/RFI/RFQ
- Providing data analysis for purchasing and supplier management
- Researching master data, pricing analysis and monthly/quarterly KPI reporting
- Developing strategies to expand business and improving financials
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced procurement professional to utilise your indirect purchasing experience in a leading international team.
You will have:
- 2+ years of purchasing experience in a multinational environment
- Experience in the writing and issuing of Request for proposals and quotations
- Working experience of vendor negotiations
- Excellent communication skills and MS Office experience
To Apply Now email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0860351950 today
health, pension and more