Looking for a Senior Python Developer to work with the Front Office team in Global Non Linear Rates.
This is an exciting fast-paced environment where you will have the opportunity to learn the intricacies about IR (Interest Rate) trading and contribute to projects that impact this vital business.
The right candidate will have a basic understanding of Interest Rates / products, along with a knowledge of Market Risk and PnL reporting/explain. Most importantly, we are looking for somebody who is intellectually curious and willing to learn more about Non Linear Rates Trading.
As Senior Python Developer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Strong data/database development experience (relational and object) with strong SQL skills.
- Python Experience in an Object oriented environment, Experience of design patterns
- Experience working with large, complex code base.
- Strong user interaction and problem analysis skills.
- Experience in developing high performance server-side applications dealing with very large volumes of data.
- Server-side development experience
- Extensive database development experience
- Experience working directly with business users to define requirements and build out new features.
- Experience with different SDLCs – Agile/Scrum, “Waterfall” etc.
- Previous experience in banking/finance sector an advantage, but not essential
- Experience / Understanding of Counterparty Credit Risk an advantage, but not essential
For more information and a confidential discussion please call Michael on +353 831555 144 or e:michael.fitzgerald.ie