Our client continues to expand their Headquarters in Dublin.
We now have multiple vacancies available, our latest position being for a Python Software Developer.
Located in South Dublin and serviced by an excellent public transport system including walking distance to the nearest DART station. Our client specialises in technology to assist disease management and medical trials.
You will be joining a team of professionals making a huge impact in the healthcare industry.
Some of your likely duties will include:
- Conduct the necessary research to successfully implement projects
- Analyse user requirements
- Design, prototype and develop web-based applications
- Take an active role in testing and QA
- Document the processes
Your background should include much of the following:
- Relevant education
- 3+ years’ similar experience
- High level of expertise using Python and/or Python based frameworks
- Solid experience with SQL, GIT (or similar), REST, Angular frameworks
- Some project management experience
Although not essential, exposure to some of the following areas is highly beneficial:
- .NET / Node.js frameworks
- Borland Delphi knowledge
- Experience developing Windows applications
- Implementing communication with devices
- Previous exposure to working in a regulated environment
- Linux experience
This is a challenging role that will provide you with an opportunity to make a significant and positive impact in society. An excellent package and career is on offer. If you would like more information about this Python Software Developer role then get in contact. Phone Eddie on 0862393885 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org