Play your part as a QA Analyst to help our client, who operates in 25 different countries, successfully deliver innovations that will help them gain a competitive advantage and improve the everyday lives of people around the globe.
You will be working independently, taking full responsibility for a certain test area. Your primary role will be in Quality Assurance in the areas of analysis and design, implementation, and execution.
They are open to both contract and permanent hiring.
- Works on multiple phases of a project and/or multiple projects.
- Takes responsibility for a certain test area and conditions as well as results evaluation, problem resolution, and planning.
- Selects appropriate standards, methods, tools, and applications for project use.
- Reviews quality assurance plans, data, procedures, and scripts.
- Creates test cases independently and help prepare for evaluations. Runs tests and retests as necessary, executing test scripts in area of accountability.
- Investigates defined issues with uncertain cause and solicits input in gathering data that help identify and differentiate the symptoms and root causes of defined problems.
- Identifies test issues, report risks and define regression tests for current and future projects.
- Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements, reporting on system quality and collecting metrics on test cases.
- Works on quality assurance projects using available test frameworks and tools focusing on on-time and on-budget project goals.
- Maintains the status of the project and provides guidance to the work of junior team members, works across teams to achieve group goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field, or equivalent work experience.
- ISTQB Foundation an advantage.
- Additional course or certification in Quality Assurance an advantage.
Candidates must have a valid Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa or hold EU citizenship. If interested get in touch. Call Carlton Gentile on 0851737621 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pension, Bonus, Insurance, Bike to Work, etc.