- Ideally you will be currently a QA Engineer / Software engineer in Test / Test Automation engineer with ability to leverage Software QA tools and processes.
- 5-7 years experience in a QA Engineering role with a focus on Test Automation preferred.
- Previous experience in UI Automation testing, TDD approach and working in an agile / scrum product team.
- Unit testing with frameworks (ideally based off Java).
- Experience in designing and implementing automated testing infrastructure.
- Experience across areas like Selenium, Cucumber, Robot, API testing (Postman, SOAPUI etc)
- Strong collaboration and team ethic approach.
- Attention to detail and pragmatic approach to quality
- Strong communication skills to work within the scrum teams.
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.