A Biopharma company in Cork are looking for a 'QA Doc Specialist' who will provide support in Quality Operations about the Technical Writing specifically around compliance, CAPA and non- conformances.
Working with all disciplines within Manufacturing facility.
- Performs a wide variety of activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Assists with the maintenance of programs and processes to ensure high quality products and compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
Participates in developing of & revision to QA documents (including Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions etc.) to ensure that quality objectives are met and for continuous improvement of Quality Systems.
- Provides QA Document Co-ordinator support for the site Artwork Process
- Knowledge of Track wise software.
- 2+ Years
- Experience in regulated environment i.e. FDA/ISO & Documentation Control Systems
- BSc in Science, Engineering or Business-related discipline
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company as it expands its Irish Operations. There are career progression opportunities. This is a Contract full-time role excellent hourly rates.
Berkley Life Science & Engineering is a specialist consultancy recruiting Life Science & Engineering professionals for organizations throughout Ireland; for more information go to www.berkley-group.com
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone Sush Bhat on +353 (0) 21 428 9624 or your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org