Harvey Nash in partnership with our global leading Pharma client based in Waterford are looking to recruit a strong QA Manager on a permanent basis.
- 6 + Years experience in the QA Sector
- Previous experience working in the pharmaceutical or healthcare sector
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of managing financial budgets for a department
- Driving a compliant work environment, leading a high performing team to deliver against defined business goals, objectives and key performance indicators.
- Establishes and maintains the Sites Quality Management System in line with the relevant Standards and Regulations eg ISO 9001 and ISO 15378.
- Responsible for the quality data trending eg CAPA, Deviations, Customer Complaints and Change Requests and driving quality improvements across the site
- Final Batch release decision, including responsibility for the execution and final disposition of IPC and incoming testing as well as trending of this data.
- Establish an internal audit program to understand the gaps in the Quality System, drive improvements and achieve the sites quality KPIs.
Bonus, Healthcare, Pension