Our multinational client is currently seeking QA Validation Consultants for an initial 12 month contract within a regulated environment in the mid west region.
• Experienced in QA Validation activities
• Execution of cleaning validation protocols.
• Experience on writing & approving Deviations/GMP documents
• Technical writing experience in writing site reports.
• Taking Cleaning Validation samples alongside Upstream/Downstream processing.
• Working closely with manufacturing to ensure the CIP/SIP and dirty holds are to the correct times and samples are taken.
• Shows focus & a consistence approach to the role and tasks.
• Excellent people skills
• Experience in aseptic technique
• Experience in Gowning for IOS7/ISO8
• Generating & Executing Validation Protocols
• Actively look for Continuous improvements
• Experience in Validation specifically cleaning validation
• Experience in assessment of cleaning issues during study runs,
• Experienced Technical writer
• Experience in Deviation/Change control writing
• Excellent understanding of how manufacturing/Cleaning Validation/Cleaning equipment works & load configuration for small parts loads
• Understanding of baseline studies for new equipment
• Generate/review/Approval of CV protocols
• Generate Reports
• Maintain and update Cleaning Validation Plan
• Schedule of cleaning activities with Manufacturing
• Liaise with numerous departments
• Ensure Training is maintained and current
• Follow all EHS/Safety SOP/Policies
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.