Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2018, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 47 countries, employing about 45.000 staff.Job Description
Consider joining Eurofins where people are the most important element in our business. Eurofins is a leading contract lab that provides testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
This position is to join our innovative Professional Scientific Services (PSS) programme as an employee of Eurofins. The programme places full-time analysts, technicians, scientists and technical support personnel managed by Eurofins directly at the client facility to provide long term staffing needs while maintaining the same services, expertise and cGMP compliance available at the Eurofins facility. This award-winning programme offers excellent career opportunities for people who have a proven track recording in combining excellent technical ability with first class interpersonal and communication skills
We are currently seeking a QC Analyst to join our new and exciting PSS team based in Athlone for a 12 month fixed purpose contract.
The role will primarily involve routine testing for example dissolution and HPLC testing.Qualifications
Experience / Skills
- HPLC experience is essential
- GC and Dissolution experience is an advantage
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in a GMP pharma environment
- Demonstrate problem solving in delivering process and analytical understanding.
- Good understanding of requirements for working in a GMP environment.
- Good understanding of Empower 3 Software
- Ability to quickly learn new processes.
- Ability to communicate clearly and to form strong working relationships with colleagues.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be capable of developing solutions to problems as Willing to operate in a flexible manner and be able to switch priorities at short notice.
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills.
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally.
Education / Qualifications
- A degree in Chemistry or a related discipline is required