Join the QC Operations Team to provide support to internal and external customers by providing quality testing and delivering results in accordance with GMP standards.
The role potentially will cover both Analytical and/or Microbiological testing.
- Analytical testing performed by the lab incl: HPLC, SDS, FTIR, UV, plate-based assays; capillary electrophoresis
- Microbiological testing performed by the lab incl: Utilities; Bioburden; Endotoxin
- Testing of the finished product, raw materials, packaging, and stability
- Perform primary review of QC raw data and trend results
- Prepare protocols, summaries, and reports—often for direct submission to pharmaceutical regulatory agencies
- Draft QC SOPs
- Ability to work independently and meeting established timelines.
- Comfort with coordinating the activities with other staff members.
- Comfort with working in a team environment
- Knowledge of cGMPs.
- B.S. in a scientific discipline with 3+ years of relevant laboratory experience.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.