What does this job involve?
- The QC Analyst will be responsible for one or more of the following activities in QC including analytical testing, characterization, method development, sample and data management and equipment maintenance.
- With a high degree of technical flexibility, work across diverse areas within the lab
- Plan and perform routine analyses with efficiency and accuracy.
- Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures.
- The QC Analyst will report, evaluate, back-up/archive, trend and approve analytical data.
- Troubleshoot, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders.
- Initiate and/or implement changes in controlled documents.
- Participate in audits, initiatives, and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
- Write protocols and perform assay validation and equipment qualification/ verification.
- The QC Analyst will introduce new techniques to the lab, including method transfers, reports, validations and protocols.
- Evaluate lab practices for compliance and operational excellence improvement on a continuous basis.
The next QC Analyst should have a degree in Science or Engineering with 1+ years experience working in a cGMP environment. You should have experience carrying out analysis utilising techniques such as HPLC/UPLC, GC and wet chemistry analysis.
If you're looking to join an innovative company then apply now!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.