Our biopharmaceutical client in Cork is looking for a QC Chemist - Microbiologist. The ideal candidate will be reporting to QC Team Leader and will be supporting Microbial and Analytical testing of finished product, API, excipients and packing components.
- Microbiological analysis such as Microlimits and test for specified organisms on API and Excipient samples.
- Performing site environmental monitoring.
- Interpretation and reporting of Endotoxin and sterility testing results.
- Microbial analysis of water (Purified/Potable)
- Bioassay finished product testing.
- Deviation investigations, CAPAs, change control.
- 2+ years' of relevant experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Proficiency in microbiology testing including: Sterility testing, Bioburden testing, endotoxin testing, Growth Promotions etc.
- BSc degree in Microbiology, Biochemistry or equivalent
Berkley Life Science & Engineering is a specialist consultancy, recruiting professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK & Europe; for more information go to www.berkley-group.com
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone Anna Sobczyk at +353 (0) 21 428 9624 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org