Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference on patients' daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
On behalf of Sanofi, AMS are looking for QC Chemists on various contract lengths in Waterford.
Purpose of Role
To provide analytical services as required while performing a key role in the maintenance of a safe, efficient and functional chemistry Laboratories, developed to the required standards, in accordance with cGLP
- Provide analytical chemistry services and support to Site.
- Effective interaction with other departments on matters related to raw materials, intermediates and finished batch releases. In particular, close contact maintained with Quality Assurance Production, Engineering and Planners.
- Maintain, update and issue chemical methods, specifications and SOP's in compliance to pharmacopoeial and regulatory requirements.
- Assist with training of the analysts in areas of expertise and knowledge and in new methods, SOP's and updates.
- Trend such results, record on COA's where required and complete OOS's investigations on a timely basis.
- Update the QC Team Leader on potential problems and highlight improvements where possible by use of the normal communication means.
- Ensure all quality documentation and records are complete and current
- Degree in Science ( Chemistry or Biochemistry preferred). Post-graduate studies as appropriate to augment primary degree. Note: may accept entry level role with no 3rd level qualification if there is commitment to complete 3rd level qualification.
- Graduate- previous experience not essential but beneficial. 2-3 years experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred - ideally part of which would be in the pharmaceutical sector.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply or speak to Sinead directly on +44 (0) 2078322759/ Sinead.Mullan@Alexmann.com