QC Data Reviewer Job Part-time or full-time hours Days role
If you're interested in working for a successful and dynamic pharmaceutical company in Dungarvan, Co. Waterford Ireland then read on….. this company can offer you an interesting, challenging and fulfilling career.
Dungarvan is a thriving seaside market town nestled beneath the Comeragh mountains. The coastline contains some very attractive beaches, Dungarvan itself is served by Waterford ( 30 mins away), Cork (1 hour) and Shannon airports ( 1.5 hours). Journey time to Dublin airport is 2 hours.
Having met with the company again last week I am excited to report that the company is expanding so they have lots of opportunities for progression, ( and fun) along the way.
You will experience a very friendly and calm atmosphere from the moment you walk through the front door.I am delighted to be assisting them with the recruitment of a QC Data Reviewer, this is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to really progress their career. The company offer a fantastic salary package together with educational and training assistance , they also appreciate the need for work /life balance so this Data Reviewer job can also be offered on a part-time basis (your choice) and it is day time hours too
The company know it is important to hire people who demand high standards of themselves and those around them so if you think you meet the standard and you'd like to be part of their ongoing success, then I'd love to hear from you
The QC Data Reviewer job would suit a QC analyst with experience of biopharma/ pharmaceutical chemistry testing in a GMP environment
The ideal candidate for this QC Data Reviewer job will be a person who has minimum 3 years of bench work in a GMP laboratory
The overall purpose of this Data Reviewer job is to review analytical test procedures used on samples ensuring that accurate results have been produced.
- Review analytical data
- Perform routine analysis, as required
- Prepare and approve results for tests in which they are deemed competent.
- Deal with customer queries and telephone results to customers.
- Train other more junior members of staff in analytical techniques as required.
- Perform QC samples
- Revise SOPs
- Responsible for updating any relevant documentation when requested.
- Keep the laboratory area clean and tidy
- Provide cover for other members of staff as required.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed on time, accurately and legibly.
- Keep their training records up to date and to initiate training where possible.
- Minimum BSc in Science, preferably chemistry
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a GMP Environment
- Experience with Waters, Empower III, labware and trackwise an advantage,
- HPLC, GC, CE or Bioassay experience will be acceptable
Part-time hours are available
For more information on this Data Reviewer QC job please contact Felicity Farrell on 086 7821714
Keywords :Data Reviewer, Bioassay analyst, QC bioassay analyst, Documentation Review, QC Analyst, QC Chemist, Analytical Chemist, Documentation Review, Data Review,Data Reviewer, Documentation Review, QC Analyst, QC Chemist, Analytical Chemist, Documentation Review, Data Review :Data Reviewer, Documentation Review, QC Analyst, QC Chemist, Analytical Chemist, Documentation Review, Data Review,Data Reviewer, Documentation Review, QC Analyst, QC Chemist, Analytical Chemist, Documentation Review, Data Review