Looking to join a multinational Biopharmaceutical company? Do you have 7 years’ experience working in Quality Control in the pharmaceutical company? Our client is looking for a QC Executive to join their growing team in West Dublin. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Establish and lead the QC team supporting the technical transfer of biologics product through to operation readiness: Method Transfer / Validation, incoming components and raw materials testing and release, product testing, in-processing testing and process validation
- Responsible for the QC Laboratory Start-up activities, including development of URSs, Risk Assessments, Protocols, Reports, SOPs, EOPs work instructions and qualification of equipment
- People management responsible for managing, training and development
- Responsible for the operation and inspection readiness of the QC laboratory by ensuring the lab follow GMP
- Manage the investigation into any non-conformance and instrument malfunction
- Minimum 7 years’ experience working in Quality Control in the pharmaceutical industry
- Extensive experience of Chemistry testing
- Demonstrated experience managing, motivating and leading a team
- Good knowledge of GMP and current FDA & EMEA regulations
If you are interested in discussing this position further, please contact Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / firstname.lastname@example.org REF LW7858TK23
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.