SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for Quality Assurance to join the team in Galway.
You will be an active member of the Quality Oversight Operations Team and involved in the oversight activities of the Injectable Third Party Manufacturers. The role involve review batch documentation, including associated deviation / incident reports. Review of Validation and stability protocols and reports, Manage Complaints receipt and review investigation. Responses and prepare Annual Product Quality Reviews for Third Party Manufactured Products and support Annual Report Submissions.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a life science or pharmacy.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in quality control or quality assurance within a pharmaceutical company.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical QMS Systems;
- Knowledge of Quality Risk Management Systems;
- Knowledge of cGMPS i.e., USFDA, 2003/94/EC, ICH Q7 and WHO;
- Experience of sterile injectable manufacturing and supplier quality management desirable but not essential
- Knowledge and experience in the use of Data Sharing Software Packages an advantage
To apply for this position, please apply online or email a copy of your CV email@example.com
#QA #QC #packaging #pharma # pharmaceutical #RiskManagment # lab # science #QMS #validation