Our client, who manufacture electronics for aerospace, defence and medical devices is seeking a Quality Auditor to join their team on a 12-month contract. This role is based in Cork.
- Ensure that audited product meets product acceptability standards
- Ensuring that specified product auditing sequence and sample size observed
- Recording inspection/audit results, filling and archiving of records as defined by procedure
- Ensuring all necessary process/ project documentation is completed
- Highlighting any discrepancies found during auditing including safety, ESD or housekeeping
- Extensive knowledge of IPC-A-610 standard and application
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Ability to interpret drawing specifications
If you would like to discuss this position, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / firstname.lastname@example.org REFMO678478
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.