The purpose of the position is to provide Quality Engineering and Process Validation services for Continence products and so contribute to the growth and profitability of our client. Projects will include supporting the qualification of new equipment and up-grades to existing equipment.
- Complete Process and Equipment Validation including FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ protocol development, implementation and report completion.
- Conduct Risk Management / FMEA / Statistical analysis.
- Conduct process capability assessment as part of process changes management.
- Implement process control and ensure process capability is maintained and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Conduct CAPA analysis to determine root cause and complete problem resolution.
- Ensure process changes are implemented per change control procedures.
- Degree in Engineering/Science Discipline
- Quality Engineering Qualification
- 3-5 years’ experience in Medical Device Industry utilising high volume automated equipment
- Experience in Quality engineering positions.
- Ability to participate in cross functional teams
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the link provided
Or call Fiona Rattigan for a confidential conversation on 091507515
Visit ww.cpljobs.ie for more Science & Engineering jobs.