Reporting directly to the CEO, the Quality and Risk Manager is responsible for the implementation, review and continual improvement of the company management systems and standards. With an immediate start, this role is a 12-month fixed term contract and you will have a team of two reporting directly into you. This is an excellent opportunity for a quality and risk project manager with experience of working in a changing and high-performance environment ideally with Fintech or payments experience.
- Quality Assurance (QA) Management Systems
- Performing audits both internal and third parties and upon Client request
- Enterprise Risk (ERM) Management
- Information Security (IS) Management Systems
- Data Protection (DP) Compliance
- 5 plus years’ working experience in quality and risk management for an Operation
- Senior stakeholder management and communication experience
- Bachelor's or master's degree
- Knowledge of Information Security Management systems, Fintech Industry standards and Data Protection regulations is essential
- Knowledge of ISO9001Quality Assurance Standard and ISO14001 is desirable
- Certification to one or more of the following CISA, CISSP, CISM and ISO27001 Auditor would be advantageous
- Strong Experience with project management with a track record of success
- Excellent presentational and communications skill are essential
- Results orientated, proactive and reactive
- Experience of working within a changing and high-performance environment
- Ability to manage a team effectively and maintain an efficient client relationship
- You are a motivated talented individual with a strong willingness to think outside of the box.
- You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, therefore you will need the motivation to take initiative with your team to improve our current performance
For a more comprehensive position guide and confidential and conversation please contact Aine Wallace in strict confidence on 041 986 5058 or apply through the link provided.
For more information please check out www.osborne.ie