Job Description SummaryAre you ready to make a difference in this world? Do you want to be part of a team that develops ground-breaking medical and biotechnology services and devices? One person can make a singular difference in saving and improving lives. At BD, we are looking for amazing, passionate and dedicated people like you. BD, a company standing on 120 years of innovation in medical technology, is currently recruiting talented individuals to join our new Research and Development (R&D) Centre of Excellence in Limerick. BD’s purpose is to advance the world of health. As part of our team, you will be on the forefront of creating and developing specialized devices, software solutions and systems to help others. Our new Centre in Limerick provides you with cutting edge technology and a creative environment to be inspired to tap into your inner genius. You are the one who can make the difference. Join us and be a crucial part of advancing the world of health!
Responsible for operating the Quality Management System (QMS), writing procedures and processes to support the QMS development. Lead and undertake audits across all areas of the business. Provide training and champion the Quality Management System. You will Oversee effective implementation of the Quality Management System throughout the company.
As Quality Systems Engineer you will have:
- Experience with ISO13485, 21CFR 820, EU MDR and other regulatory requirements associated with medical devices.
- Experience working in a Cleanroom environment
- Experience with metrics development and data analysis
- Experience working with CAPA, Management Reviews, QMS Risk Management and Change Control processes
- Experience with audits (Internal and External) and supporting the front and back room processes
- Experience in Trackwise, SAP, Agile etc.
- Experience with quality tools and process improvement techniques
- Lean Sigma certified or demonstrated problem solving experience
- Knowledge of effective root cause investigation, corrective and preventive action planning and execution and verification of effectiveness techniques
- Good communication skills
- Qualifications and Experience Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor Degree Science/Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Quality within a Medical Device environment
If you’re a team player who is passionate about ‘advancing the world of health’ and we’ve just described your career aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button where you will be directed to our website to apply directly.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: http://bd.tal3nt.community/