Quality Control Technician
Are you a production operative looking to get into Quality Control and advance your career!!
My client is looking to recruit and train an enthusiastic, passionate production operative into a Quality control role person. This position has come about due to promotion and you would be joining an experienced, supportive team.
Are you sick of shifts and weekend work?
Are you tired of long commutes to the city?
If you are living in the Ballincollig, Macroom, Millstreet area (west of the tunnel) and you are keen to make a career move, and join an established, Irish owned company, where team work and community are top priority, then this might interest you.
- Ensure work is performed in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001 based quality management system including adhering to appropriate policies and procedures
- If identified, inform Quality Engineer in a timely manner of risks in relation to conforming to requirements of the Quality Management System
- Complete tasks as assigned by the Quality Engineer that may be required to improve process performance
- Participate in and engage with Internal and External Audit program as required
- Examine all manufactured products, to ensure they meet all specifications
- Act as an impartial third party between the production source and the customer facility to ensure the product meets set criteria.
Ideally you will have at least 1-2 years' experience in a production/manufacturing job. If this quality job appeals to you, then send me your cv for immediate consideration.
Recruiter: Richard O'Sullivan on 086 185 23 27
Quality jobs, quality control, quality specialist