- Masters or Degree in a Mathematical orientated course (for example mathematical statistics, mathematical physics, mathematical finance or Computer science, Physic etc).
- 3+ years commercial programming experience in C++ (modern standards - C++11/14/17) as well as knowledge of standard libraries.
- Experience working in a Linux / Unix / OS x environment
- Experience working on complex software applicaitons that are accessing, manipulating, analysis and displaying data
- Strong Communication skills and ability to be a self-starter in a small team
- Interest in Financial modeling
- Experience in Financial instruments, Pricing, risk metrics
- Experience building / analysing Monte Carlo simulations
- Python with libraries like Pandas, numpy
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.