Our client, a leading international engineering company are excitedly growing their Senior Project team with the addition of a permanent Quantity Surveyor.
- Ensuring best practice is in place in line with company policies for the successful financial completion of projects on target
- Responsible for the commercial measurement and reporting across projects
- Mentoring and supporting junior colleagues int heir development
- Manage sub-contractor accounts including the negotiation and agreement of sub-contractor payments and final accounts
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced qualified Quantity Surveyor to return to Ireland with a highly esteemed firm where they can utilize their existing skills and knowledge as well as challenge themselves in a thriving environment.
You will have:
- Completed a third level qualification in Quantity Surveying or a related field
- 5 + years’ experience in a contract building or fit-out environment in Ireland/UK/Australia/Canada/South Africa
- Full legal working rights in Ireland
- Experience in a Project Management position, contracting an advantage
APPLY NOW below to find out more today!
To APPLY NOW or find out more e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Rachel Brown.