There are a wide range of opportunities for Quantity Surveyors at the moment whether you would like to work in Ireland or in Mainland Europe. The companies range from contractors, developers, fit out companies and consultancies.
The successful candidate will utilise their knowledge to verify, monitor and ensure the successful delivery of project plans.
Qualifications and Experience:
• 3rd level qualifications in Quantity Surveying or construction economics
• Displays thorough understanding of specifications, bills of quantities, and drawings and the various forms of contract within the Irish Construction Industry.
Role and Responsibilities – Quantity Surveyor:
• Maintain high professional standards with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written)
• Demonstrates good technical, strong negotiation & conflict management skills
• Excellent at budget management and punctual with reporting deadlines
• Strong desire to learn and progress
If you are interested and have the appropriate experience and qualifications,
please apply to Gearóid Hughes at Sigmar (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or contact Gearóid
for a confidential discussion at (01) 4744695
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.