Your new company
Are Multidisciplinary Engineering company who work across sectors like Infrastructure, Oil & Gas and Industrial works across the UK and Europe.
Your new role
You will be based in the office in Waterford and will be required to travel to the UK/Europe 2 days a week.
- Preparation of subcontract packages
- Tendering subcontracts
- Appointment of subcontractors
- Materials tendering/procurement
- Interim payments
- Contract Budget management
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Quantity Surveying and/or electrical engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in quantity survey functions for E&I contracting industry operations.
- Technical and practical knowledge of all phases of contract development, award, administration and close-out relating to a multi-discipline construction project.
- Knowledgeable of current industry and technical developments.
- Strong working knowledge of administering FIDIC or ICE and other similar contract formulation standards.
- Proven track record with recognised international standard contracting companies.
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting position for someone to further their career but also European exposure to complex projects.
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package there is fantastic career progression opportunities within.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
€55,000.00 - €65,000.00 per year