Allied Chiropody and Podiatry foot clinic is based in Tallaght Village, we are currently recruiting for a full time receptionist/administrator initially on a temporary basis to cover maternity leave, with a possibility of progressing to a permanent position
- Greeting and welcoming all patients into the clinic
- Answering phone calls and scheduling appointments
- Dealing with all general enquiries (telephone and email)
- Ensuring availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Invoicing duties
- Ordering stock
- Maintaining the reception area
- Ideally the candidate will have previous reception experience
- Computer literate in all areas.
- Very good phone manner
- Be personable and have excellent customer care skills
- Be self-motivated and highly organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Have a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude, exhibit excellent analytical and communication skills
- Work well as part of a team & be flexible in their approach to work
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!