Receptionist required for Construction Company based in Dublin 11
- Monday - Thursday - 08.30 - 17.00
- Friday - 08.30 - 16.00
Salary; €24 - €26k
Key Responsibilities/Duties include:
- First point of contact greeting and welcoming visitors/clients/staff. It is vital the successful candidate demonstrates a welcoming efficient and professional image of the business. On arrival greet and welcome visitors, issue light refreshments (tea/coffee/water) as appropriate.
- Maintain the reception environment to a very high, professional standard.
- Professionally manage our office telephone screening, taking details, forwarding the call to the relevant person and as required taking and passing on key information.
- Accept deliveries and liaise with couriers ensuring key points of contacts are alerted upon arrival.
- Screen, sort, organise and forward our post.
- Maintain security and follow procedures for gaining access, ensuring visitors log is in place, signed and visitor badges are issued as required.
- Support the PA/Office Manager ensuring office etiquette is communicated and maintained and the office is presented in a clean, tidy and professional manner. Liaise with our Contract Cleaners as required to continue to maintain our high standards. Check that daily milk and paper deliveries have arrived and are organised appropriately.
- In conjunction with the Office Manager provide support and guidance to ensure the booking of Office Meeting rooms is managed efficiently and effectively. Ensure the maintenance of meeting rooms is to a high standard and as required support room set up, to include tea, coffee, lunch etc.
- Support the Central Support Functions (Accounts/HR/Marketing and PA/Office Manager) with general administration duties / minute taking as requested.
- 2+ years’ experience in a Receptionist role.
- Excellent Microsoft suite (Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Professional individual who is capable of working in a confidential and self-motivated manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to build relationships at all levels within an organisation and with clients where required.
- Positive approach to side projects / miscellaneous tasks
To apply for this role forward in your updated CV for the attention of Sandra Martin through the link provided, or you can call Sandra on 041 9865058