RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM IN OUR NEW OFFICE….
Here at Osborne Cork, we are delighted to be shortly be moving into our new office in Cork City Centre.. This is an exciting time to join our award winning team. 2018 saw the opening of 2 new Osborne offices, Sandyford & Toronto. In early 2019 we opened our Cork office and we are now looking to expand our team again as we prepare to move into our brand new office.. I would love to hear from Experienced Recruitment Consultants who are seeking a move to something a little different.
Osborne purpose every day “Right person, Right job, No Compromise”, that is not a tag line but a true reflection of how we work and our purpose. We are a high trust environment, our culture is one of Honesty, Professionalism, High quality, Collaboration, Care, Accountability, Open honest communication.
We love innovation & currently have 5 internal innovation teams working on prototypes to improve how we work. The Osborne team are delighted to have received awards such as Great Places To Work, Business Chamber Awards and National Recruitment Federation awards including Agency of the year – twice.
Our Remuneration packages include
- Salary: Negotiable based on experience
- Flexible benefits package (You chose the option to meet your needs)
- Mobile phone
- Quarterly Uniform allowance
- Your Birthday off!
- Flexible working arrangements.
- 21 days annual leave that increase by one day for each year of service
- Canteen facilities
- We offer great career development opportunities paced at an individual’s capability and success levels. We on an amazing journey, which opens up career opportunities for all Osbornites.
- Engage in our ‘Love to Learn’ programme for professional qualifications such as MBA, Degree, Diploma, Certificates.
- Opportunities to participate and/or lead internal projects.
- Employee wellness programmes
- A healthy work-life balance
- Monthly & Quarterly competitions with great prizes.
- 100% Club
- Annual company weekend away
- Min of 3 years’ experience in a Recruitment Consultancy role
- A proven track record in the achievement of excellent Recruitment Solutions & passionate about the Recruitment Industry
- Enjoy taking the time to understand Client requirements & finding the right fit.
- Excellent follow-up skills, with a strong sense of urgency and Client focus.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Interested in the challenge of being part of a start-up team
- Fully authorised to work in ROI.
For more information please contact John Condon on 087 2660184 for a discussion in complete confidence
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie