An opportunity is available for an experienced recruitment manager to join one of Sigmar’s busiest teams.
We have immediate availability for a billing manager to drive performance and growth the division further.
You will have the opportunity to work with Top Tier Financial Services clients specialising an area such as Funds, Banking, Risk, or Insurance.
- Leading a team of six high performing recruitment consultants – everything from target setting, performance management, coaching, and delegation
- Growth and development of the division, driving business development activities
- Hiring new team members as divisional growth requires
- Providing the vital link between candidates and clients and account managing some large PSL agreements
- 360 recruiter duties: candidate sourcing, business development (existing and new clients), candidate screening and support (interviewing, consultation, interview preparation)
- Achieving core KPIs and sales targets – setting realistic expectations and tracking to achievement
- Being an ambassador for your team and company at market events and client meetings
- Contributing to the overall growth of Sigmar – sharing best practice, training & development, presenting new and innovative ways of working
- Minimum 4 years’ experience managing a team of recruiters essential
- Experience recruiting within the professional services industry preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commercially minded with an interest in how businesses work
- Results driven with ambition and drive
- Performs best under pressure
What's on Offer?
- Permanent position with exciting career opportunities
- Accelerated commission structure (up to 40%!!)– NO THRESHOLD!
- Access to world class suite of training (individual, group, off-site, on-site and online)
- Regular activity incentives – earn time off, spot prizes and more
- Healthy work-life balance – flexible work options available
For further information and a confidential chat please contact Dee Sweeney at Sigmar on +353 19619720 or email your CV to email@example.com
**All applications will be treated in strictest confidence**
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.