Recruitment Operations Specialist
A leading Recruitment firm in Dublin 8, need a highly organised individual to join our relaxed and friendly team. You will support both the very busy Recruitment Team and our Contractor Care Team.
This role will offer great training in Recruitment Administration and Operations, and may, in time, also allow the individual to cross train as a Recruiter or move into a full-time strategic Operations role. Please note there is NO business development required in this role.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Sales administration support to the Recruitment Team
- Communicating details of positions to Candidates and selling the role to them
- Writing job specifications and job adverts for new roles.
- Arranging and managing Candidate interviews by phone.
- Online searching of job boards to generate leads for potential new business
- General administrative support to the Contractor Care Team – e.g. dealing with queries from Contractors, generating contracts/extensions, on-boarding/compliance requirements for new Contractors
- Some PA work - your role will be very varied, and you should be flexible and willing to help where possible.
Essential Skills Required:
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office suite i.e. word, excel, outlook, power-point
- Strong organisational skills with the ability and confidence to work under own initiative and prioritise a very varied workload
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal - with a high level of proficiency in English
- Be pro-active by nature with experience in identifying and suggesting continuous improvement across the business
- Regular team building activities and fun competitions.
- Regular performance incentives.
- Contributory pension scheme after two years’ service
- Annual awards that acknowledge value added across all aspects of the company.
- Clear, fair, achievable opportunities for progression.
- Team breakfasts on our casual Fridays.
- A day of paid leave to volunteer at the charity of your choice every year.
- Internal and external training
- Bright, spacious new offices in a convenient city centre location.
- Tax-saver travel schemes.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00353 1 2449520)