Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Recruitment Scheduler with 3+ years' experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity across EMEA Offices to join them initially on an 11-month contract to coordinate phone, onsite and video interviews for candidates.
Job Reference: BBBH 18223
What will a Recruitment Scheduler do?
- Coordinating phone, onsite and video interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency whilst delivering a world-class candidate experience
- Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expenses process.
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up to date.
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates.
- Meeting and greeting candidates who are onsite for interview.
- Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates.
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the corporate development team.
- Work closely with other coordinators on cross-functional teams.
- Produce ad hoc recruiting reports
- Support interviewer training across locations
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years' experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity across EMEA Offices
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- Project management experience a plus
- Experience in Word, Excel, and Outlook or PC based calendar/meeting applications
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040