My client is seeking a high energy and experienced Recruiter to join their thriving and well-known brand.
You would be responsible for sourcing and guiding candidates through the hiring process.
You must be driven, eager and able to use creative skills to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You should also be comfortable working with data and drawing insights from analytics.
- Implement and manage staffing strategies, by building relationships, to provide an innovative and diverse candidate pool.
- Source and attract candidates across EMEA through networking, direct approach, referrals, university relations, etc.
- Develop market expertise and lead industry mapping and candidate engagement for strategic hires.
- Manage the candidate process and act as a candidate advocate, evaluating skill level and managing the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer acceptance/declines, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a full cycle recruiting role in an agency or corporate setting.
- Ability to work towards goals in a timely manner, both individually and across teams and projects, in the face of multiple demands.
- Customer relationship management skills, with the ability to consult with clients and work in a large-scale team environment.
For more information please call Leah on 021 2359 146 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.