Regional Product Marketing Manager - Sutton, Co. Dublin
Type of Role: Permanent
Location: Sutton, Co. Dublin
Minimum Years’ Experience: 5 years +
Our client is currently seeking a Regional Product Marketing Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Salary & Benefits: €DOE and free parking
- Market intelligence - be the expert in the market in terms of understanding the size, identity, nature and needs of the target market
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with the target buyer personas.
- Understand and document the sector within the market and their buying process including where they get information, and the “who, what, when and why” behind the decisions they make.
- Leverage their sector knowledge to drive changes to the sales and marketing processes to optimise the sales lead generation and conversion rates.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products they support in conjunction with the marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programmes that support the product portfolio on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on future requirements.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Act as a thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Hubspot.
- Excellent relationship building skills developing and maintaining a strong network within the local market sector of influencers, thought leaders and key customers.
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing preferred.
All interested candidates should apply through the link provided for the attention of Sandra Martin at Osborne Recruitment and are welcome to call Sandra on 041 986 5058 for more information.
For more Osborne Recruitment jobs visit www.osborne.ie