Regulatory Reporting Senior Associate
An international fund services company have an immediate opening for a Regulatory Reporting Senior Associate with 2+ years' experience in a similar position to joint them on a permanent basis.
Based in Dublin, our client currently serves many of the industry leaders. A highly dynamic and innovative team with a strong track record of continuous growth and development.
Job Reference: BBBH 17039
What will a Regulatory Reporting Senior Associate do?
- Responsible for day to day oversight of operational tasks and motivation of staff, providing expertise, training and daily support to wider team. You will be directly responsible for a team of 1-2 people.
- Ensure that all client deliverables are met to agreed service level agreements. Client deliverables relate to UCITS KIID, PRIIPs and MIFID II services.
- Maintain strong, pro-active relationships with all internal and external stakeholders, eliciting feedback on their satisfaction levels and identifying and resolving issues in a timely manner to ensure a very high level of client satisfaction and client retention.
- Work closely with the assistant team leader and team leader to ensure that process risks are minimised.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies and drive new developments and enhancements forward for the team.
- Ensure all project tasks relating to both new and existing clients and services are carried out with full accuracy by the wider team.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years' in a similar or related role.
- Excellent Word and Excel skills.
- Maintain high productivity, manage multiple priorities, work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills, demonstration of a strong professional approach with an attention to detail is critical.
- Strong interpersonal skills required with accountability for team and business deliverables. The ability to work flexibly in a small team, alongside all levels and departments in a professional manner, building strong day-to-day relationships with colleagues and clients.
- VHI Plan for you and your family
- Life Insurance whereby in the event of death in service occurring
- Annual Leave of 21 days
- Tax Saver Travel Tickets
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Active Sports & Social round year events
- Working hours are 8.30am - 5pm.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040