We are looking to hire a relief Receptionist on a temporary basis with one of the leading hospitals in Dublin City Centre. The Ideal candidate will have experience working on reception within a Medical practice or hospital. This role will start immediately. Hours or work will vary.
Hours – 8am – 9pm Monday to Saturday.
Key responsibilities of this position will include:
- Medical Receptionist experience
- Switchboard experience
- Updating phone directory
- Room Management
- Dealing with Patients daily.
- Experience working in the Medical field
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- A flexible, positive attitude towards work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent typing skills
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A professional telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to prioritise own workload
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Mary O’Sullivan or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 638 4400
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set - please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format