Remote- DevOps Engineer
I am currently partnering with my client, a leading FinTech company in their search for a DevOps Engineer work as part of their fully remote DevOps team.
- Working on 'build and deployment cycles' across all development environments
- Collaborating with agile teams to establish and maintain automated regression suite infrastructure and performance testing infrastructure
- Participating in the building of tools and processes to support the infrastructure.
- Proven years of experience in Build and Release engineering, Linux operational excellence and automation.
- Knowledge of configuration management (e.g. NixOps/Ansible/Puppet/Chef), networking, high availability solutions and scripting
- Experience with performance testing and analysis using ThreadScope, Perf (Linux) JMeter, Grinder, LoadRunner or similar
A competitive salary is on offer for the successful candidate.
Berkley Business & Technology is a specialist consultancy recruiting IT professionals for organizations throughout Ireland; for more information go to www.berkley-group.com
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone John Bergin on 0214289622 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org